Wednesday 12 December 2012

Organisation and Determination

I am still getting used to this blogging... I have been talking to myself about the content of my next one, yet am struggling to find the time to actually write it and post it. I have been so busy with my University work and working. I work in retail, so December is MENTAL... no holidays, no days off, no illnesses.

Stress, Stress Stress.

December, please slow down.

Christmas is nearly here, that means deadlines, busy at work and Christmas shopping (which I still have yet to start) I have had my Christmas present early, a shiny new Ipad that I am currently using for this blog post. Its pretty, its white, but I have a boring case, well its a professional black leather case. So need to invest in one, maybe leopard print one or dip dye? I need to investigate.

Christmas Season = Christmas Party! My outfit is none existent, due to my life being taken over by my assignments (which I cannot wait to see the back off) but as I drifted away from my work for a second, a matching, patterned suit is what I set my eyes on - 3 days to find it, with a Uni dead line and 3 shifts at work. Bring. It. On. Here's some inspiration...



As you can probably tell, this week and the week before, have been a teeny weeny bit 'ARGH.' But I have my Ipad, (breathe), a hair appointment approaching, (breathe) and my assignment is nearly at the end, even tho I'm over my word count. Typical.

In between work, uni work, work, cleaning, uni work, uni work. I have managed to join a couple more groups on LinkedIn to hopefully help my networking, download some apps which will help with my studies and hobbies and apply for a few graduate jobs! eeeeeee, scary stuff.

Rant finished, or should I say reflective blog post finished?

No comments: