Friday 21 December 2012

Suit Up, Look Sharp

So me and the sister had a shopping day to Nottingham in the week. It was to start our Christmas shopping, this did not happen. Typical. Haha.

Instead, we shopped for ourselves, and I found my suit for the Christmas Party. Yes. It took all day and we had a lovely lunch. But no Uni work was completed, it has however, taken over my life so a break was needed. And the suit was needed.

Roasted veg, pesto and goats cheese tostada flatbread and some cheeky skin-on fries was what we re-fuelled with at Dogma on Byard Lane, the food was lovely and the service was brilliant.


The suit, wasn't as easy. After all of the shops, we were unsuccessful on finding a suit, other items were purchased... one shop was left and I knew it wouldn't let me down. Toppers, or as its actually called Topshop. We must have been in there for well over an hour, (the Nottingham store is quite big ya know) and I came out with two suits as I couldn't decide! And a nail varnish to add some glitter in my life.

One must go back though. It was a hard decision... the outfit is final and was wore on Saturday where many cocktails were consumed.


Suit and Leotard: Topshop
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Clutch Bag: Prada

No comments: