Saturday 20 July 2013

Jungle is Massive

You've seen this jumpsuit before, I wore it out when celebrating finishing Uni with my friends, which was like 2 months go! Since then I haven't worn it, and thought, it definitely needs wearing again. So I thought I'd team it with a white t-shirt, so it wasn't too 'showy' as I was wearing it for work.

I love how bold and bright it is, and tribal/ jungle print is pretty big this summer, so I joined the jungle fever. I wore my Nike Roshe Run's as they are so comfy, and I was going for a chilled/ casual look. To be honest, I literally wear trainers with everything these days. I have to roll the legs up on the jumpsuit, due to height issues. (lol).

Up Close:


I hate looking at the cam:


Front and back:

If I was going on holiday, I would totally buy the print in a bikini... (also from Toppers) and as the bottoms are high waisted, it would totally disguise my pot belly!

Other pics I've found and thought were good inspiration for the trend:







And if you don't fancy wearing it, pop this on your sofa or bed! Available from etsy.

No comments: