Thursday 8 August 2013

D for denim and D for dungarees.

I have already done a post on dungarees, but it took me a while to actually wear mine. Now I am used to them, I love em and they are my fail safe, throwing them on when I am having a 'don't know what to wear moment.' And don't deny it, we all have these moments, me probably too often. Ha.

So anyway, here's how I wore my dungarees the last two times. Pretty chilled. The weather was so gorgeous, (when these photos were taken, its been a bit hit and miss since then) it meant I could wear sleeveless tops underneath, which I really like and it's comfortable, also avoids T-shirt tan lines!

I have been really busy lately as..... I GOT THE VM JOB I PREVIOUSLY POSTED ABOUT. So I am moving to Scotland. Very scary. Nervous. Excited. Sad. So I have been making plans to move, and seeing my loved ones, as I am going to miss them terribly. We are all going out on Saturday evening and I have a couple of outfit ides. I'm sure i'll post them on here next week.

Back to the point...











Dungarees - Urban Outfitters
Grey sleeveless top - H&M
White sleeveless top - Topshop 
Flatform sandals - Topshop (which I impulse bought in the sale, and regretted but now I've actually worn them, I love them. They literally go with everythang.) 
New Balance trainers - Schuh
Fishnet socks - Asos
Nike Jacket - Vintage from the shop 'Junk' on Sadler Gate, Derby. If you haven't been in, you must. 
Sunglasses - Wild Clothing in Nottingham
Rings - Mixture of vintage, Topshop and Primark

Next post might be from Scotland... eeeeee.....

No comments: