Wednesday 8 January 2014

Inspiration #2

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas and great time celebrating seeing the New Year in! 

I went home for Christmas, and spent it with family and friends which was lovely! I ate far too much tho! I arrived back in Edinburgh Sunday evening and back to work on the Monday! It's not been too bad actually! Not hit the January blues yet! Hopefully I won't! 

Did u all get spoilt rotten by Santa? I got some lovely gifts of clothes, make up, money, and of course chocolate! I had to eat it all before coming back tho as wanted to start heathly eating and exercising again! Although, the gym is super busy! All these new year resolutions of going to the gym has made it rammed for us regulars! 

Anyway, I know my last post was an inspiration post. But whilst I was doing some research for my next post I thought... What's the harm in doing another. All the images below are photos I have liked recently on Instagram. And anyone that knows me knows I LOVE instagram! It literally is my favourite thing. So when looking through the pics I've liked last night, I thought I'd screen shot them and share them with you. 



 




This post could literally have gone on forever! haha.

Are you obessed with insta?

x




No comments: