Saturday 25 January 2014

This dress never fails me.

I bought this tartan slip dress from Zara absolutely ages ago! I have wanted to do a post on it for a while but just never got round to it. So here it is.

I can't even remember how much it was- maybe £30? Zara surprises me sometimes, I see something and think "ooo but how much is it?" Then I check and when I'm surprised at the good price- I have to buy it there and then! No thinking about it. And I'm so glad I did. Ive worn it loads during the day with a roll neck jumper, I've also worn it out on a casual night out with a tshirt underneath and trainers and then with heels and no tshirt/ jumper underneath- which is a little sexy!!

Here is my day time look - I've teamed it with stripey socks for a sporty touch! 






Dress: Zara 
Roll neck: Uniqlo 
Coat: Armstrong Vintage
Bag: Michael Kors
Reeboks: schuh 
Socks: Topshop 

What's your favourite item at the moment? 

x

No comments: