Saturday 8 February 2014

Beetlejuice.

Friday night out outfit post, again- such a party animal.

This amazing suit is from H&M.

I got a lot of compliments with my outfit last night which was great as I was a little self conscious with the choice when I decided on it. I never normally wear a crop unless I am wearing trousers or a skirt that are ultra high waisted so that there is literally only a tiny bit of skin on show. 

I didn't get a great outfit of the night photo- but I don't know when I will next wear it so thought I may as well still post it! (I really need to perfect the 'selfie.')





I went out with my flat to some hippie night- it wasn't my thang but I had fun and got into the spirit! Haha.


I love going out on a Friday as you have Saturday to recover if you need it, then you still have Sunday left before going back to work! 

x

P.s Today I bought some new boots! Opps 


No comments: