Tuesday 25 February 2014

Zara Wishlist.

We all love Zara, they never fail us high street junkies!

I bought these white ripped boyfriend jeans in the sale for like £10 or something silly! I LOVE them. This was the first time I have worn them as the weather hasn't really permitted it. This day was freezing but the sun was shining and no rain was forecasted so I bit the bullet! I teamed them with a simple black vest top, my black fluffy cardi, and h&m jacket, with my roshes. I was going to wear my black ankle boots, but was going to be doing a fair bit of walking, so I'll save them for next time. 



 
 

So, I went into Zara last weekend to see their new collection. There were many items I tried on and wanted to purchase but the bank balance is a little tight at the moment. Not the greatest of photos to follow-  especially as my mid-drift is out! 



This jumper - no words to describe my love for it. Probably not the most practical of tops, and it would be one of those items I buy for the sake of owning it and not actually wearing it. Come on, you all have at least one of these items in your wardrobe?! (Usually shoes?) But this jumper - bang on for the 'sheer trend' (afterthought - thats going to be my next blog.)



 
Since starting this post I have been on the Zara wesbite - I know why do I do this to myself? But I work at a computer and have my lunch at my desk - only means one thing... online wishing/ dreaming!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hurry up warmer weather - it is too cold to wear these and then they will be sold out by the time the sun is out!
 
Ugly but so right!
 
 
 
 
I'm not even going to post the clothes I saw online or else we will be here for even longer! Whats on your Zara Wishlist?
 
x


No comments: