Wednesday 5 March 2014

Quarter of a Century.

I turned 25 on Monday! How old is that.... I'm a total drama queen when it comes to birthdays! There's just so much I still need to do or should have done by now that I get a little bit down and panicky!

I have had such a lovely bday tho. The weekend is extremely blurry- sign of a good two nights (I KNOW! I never do two nights in a row!) or just a sign I can't handle my drink now I've hit 25! I know those of you that know me are thinking, she couldn't handle her drink before 25! Haha. I know, but now it's worse! 

I got lots of lovely cards from my family and friends delivered to my flat which was great, i felt truely blessed! I wanted to come home for the week, but because there is so much on at work, it meant I couldn't. I am going back for a visit next week though. I can't wait! 

My flat mates made a real effort and we had a night out on the Friday, I was baked two cakes and we had a flat tea on the Sunday! My amazing friend from London came up to visit, we doned our black attire, red lippy and hit the town!

I changed my hair for my bday too - I dyed it back to pink, but then washed it with a silver shampoo to give it this mixture of pink and lilac/ pastel colour!

Friday Night: 



 

 
I know what you are thinking - those heels are small for Cesca! It was a Drum and Bass night so I thought my usual sized heels were a little inappropriate! But obv couldn't wear a flat on my birthday night out! I do love these shoes tho for their white cleated sole!


To finish the look and for warmth I threw on the trusty demin shirt and Varsity jacket.

Polo Tshirt Dress: Zara (my new favourite dress!)
Demin Shirt: Topshop (old)
Varisty Jacket: George 21 @ Asda (old)
Clutch Bag: Monki
Shoes: River Island through asos
Socks: asos (old)
Choker: ebay
Rings: Mixture - Topshop and h&m

Saturday Night: 




 

I am totally dragging out my birthday celebrations, I had "Birthday Pancakes" last night! I am going to see Disclosure tonight! I wonder what else the week will hold!


Did you all have pancakes? Sweet or savory?

x

No comments: