Monday 4 March 2013

Birthday Antics

I am now 24. Yes, 2 and then a 4! I didn't want to celebrate my birthday, but ended up doing so...

First, a trip to London to visit a friend last weekend. Oxford street was visited of course, Carnaby Street and Covent Garden. One of my birthday treats was a T-Shirt (as you cant go wrong with a graphic tee) from the Maharishi store, on Great Pulteney Street.


Instagram: @cescie

Saturday night we went to see Floating Points at Plastic People, Shoreditch. An intimate dark venue, but some funky disco beats were dropped.


Sunday consisted of a yummy lunch at Gourmet Burger Kitchen, a walk around Spitalfields market, Brick Lane and the Sunday UpMarket, ending with a drink in  The Big Chill Bar. A cool and popular bar, that I recommend to visit if you're in the area.

Monday, was the return to Derby :-( Bye for now London!

So then there was drinks to celebrate mine and my sisters birthday on the Saturday just gone. We aren't twins, there's just exactly 4 years between us! Too much choice on what to wear out, as we had spent most of the week purchasing just in case we wanted to wear it out for our birthday! haha.


I went with the all black outfit (bottom left corner) with my good old Jeffrey boots, a grey varsity jacket (asos) which by the end of the night, ended up tied round my waist! Skirt and crop top both from Topshop, I bought the crop top in a bigger size (4 sizes bigger to be exact) for a baggy effect, otherwise it would have been quite tight, which wasn't the look I wanted to go for.

Sunday, my actual birthday was spent quite hungover! Oops. Nothing that a Chinese takeaway and birthday cake didn't sort out tho. And I received a very gorgeous present... my very own Michael Kors bag - I was truly spoiled.



Cake anyone? Nom.

x





No comments: