Sunday 24 March 2013

Thanks asos

So asos's direct marketing campaign won me over again, with an email for 25% off for students for 48 hours! How could I resist. Even though probably 24 hours prior to the email I said to myself no more purchases, I need to be good!

I have the asos premier option as well, so even more tempting. The premier option is amazing. You have to make a payment of £9.95, but for that you get unlimited next day delivery for a whole year. The price of postage and package these days, it's an investment. Plus, what does a tenner buy you these days anyway!

So even in this March snow. My delivery arrived, parcels through the post are always exciting. I didn't go crazy whilst browsing asos just purchasing a few essentials.


I had already purchased an oversized Tshirt from asos a while back, in white, and I have worn it with so many things, in the day and out at night, so I decided to get one in black. It's extremely comfy and literally goes with anything.

Tshirt by day


Tshirt by night



Beanies were everywhere at fashion week, and are 'the trend' right now, and how practical with this weather. So I bought a new one, when looking to buy this beanie a few weeks ago, it came in lots of colours, I was very tempted by the neon ones, (hitting two trends in one) they are sure to brighten up your day, right? but I pussied out and went for the safe option... black. Carhartt has been around since the 1800's, it was big in the hip-hop culture in the 90's, and has recently gone through a brand 'facelift' becoming a popular street wear brand, rather than being renowned for its work wear and surf clothing.

My other items were jewellery, you can never have enough jewellrey. When browsing I realised my bracelet collection was lacking, so I purchased two to start building up my 'arm swag' collection...


and I couldn't help buying the necklace... its cute

So, what would have been your essential buys?

x

No comments: