Thursday 13 June 2013

Say what?

I can't believe I'm only just blogging again. I literally drowned in my Uni work... hardly slept, was ill and extremely stressed! But it's all over now, and I'm just awaiting the results! The only spare time I got towards the end, was to eat and go to work! So blogging was out of the question, even though I really wanted too.

No excuses now tho.. So here is the first of many to come as I am now a lady of leisure, Ha, I wish. Its all about the job hunt now. I have managed to have some chill time tho, which has been nice, spent alot of time catching up with the fam and playing with my nieces and nephew. Obv I went out and partied hard on the day I handed in my last assignment, I was out till the club turned it's lights on! Say what? I know, so unlike me.

All my hair has been chopped off! A very spontaneous decision, but I love it...

Since my last post, my shoe collection has grown, and a few new items of clothing have been added to the wardrobe. :-)

So here are the photos to sum up the past 3 months. Say what? I didn't realise it had been that long. Opps.

New Hair:


Theme board for Branding module: 
(one of my favs!)

The day I handed in my dissertation!!!!


Food Love:

Alot of tasty food has been consumed celebrating 'finishing Uni.' It needs to stop now, I need to get back to healthy eating and exercising. (We'll see how that goes!)


New shoes in my life:

Converse - Schuh


Jeffrey Campbell - Office


Reebok - Asos


Nike - Schuh


Platform Sandals - Schuh


Celebrating the end of Uni:


Love this Topshop jumpsuit



SHOTS........


Drunk isn't the word...


A chance to wear our sunnies:


Family Fun:



Loving a splash of colour:

Skirt - Asos
Croptop (bought in a big size, to wear baggy) - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Schuh


Tshirt - Asos
Demin Jacket - Vintage
Trousers - Topshop
Jeffrey Campbell Boots - Office
Bag - Zara


Dress, Sleeveless Jacket and Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Jeffrey Campbell Boots - Office

My sis and I share wardrobes, whether we both like it or not! 
Love this orange skirt and necklace.
All from Topshop


I should be in Barcelona, for the Sonar festival, but I couldn't go this year. :-( I need a holiday, we have had about a week of sun, and I think that is all we are gonna get guys....  I wanna wear summer clothes and sit in beer gardens! 
x


No comments: