Friday 21 June 2013

Yay for the midi...

I love midi dresses and skirts, I'm quite short so they are better for me than a maxi dress/ skirt. I love throwing on a midi and a baggy t-shirt or shirt, as it is comfortable and stylish. The majority of my midi dresses are quite figure hugging, which at the minute, is my worse nightmare!

So this sale steal from Topshop is my new fav dress, as it isn't tight fitting, it is comfortable and doesn't need much styling to look good, today I forgot to put a necklace on whilst rushing around before work (no excuse I know, one should never forget a necklace!) but I got away with it. I love the finish at the bottom, with the length being longer at the back...

I got my white Zara bag for my birthday in March, and have only really started using it, I was too scared to get it mucky! It is a perfect way to tap into the 'white' s/s13 trend, I would love to dress head to toe in white, or have white trousers but for me, they it is just not practical, (boring I know) I can't trust myself not to spill something on them! Haha. Infact, talking about white, I purchased some gorgeous white shorts ages ago, and have still yet to wear them. That must go on to my to do list.

The varsity jacket was a brilliant find, when doing the food shop in Asda, I always check George, just in case, and this time I was extremely glad I did. I bought it quite a while ago now, but it literally goes with everything, and is a good way of updating older clothes.

Mac is one of my fav makeup brands, and this particular lipstick is my fail safe, I got it when I had grey hair, I think it would suit any hair colour to be honest, and is a perfect 'in the day' lipstick colour, not too dark and not too bright.







Dress: Topshop
Denim shirt (around waist): Topshop
Varsity Jacket: G21 range at George @ Asda
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Flatform Hightops: Schuh
Handbag: Zara
Sunglasses: Asos
Lipstick: MAC, 'Up the Amp' shade

What's your favourite item atm?
x

No comments: