Saturday 23 November 2013

All Black Everythang

So I wanted this jumper from asos and at the time it was reduced. It was added to the many saved items in my saved bag. I went to purchase it two days later and to my horror it had gone back to the original price. This confused me as it was in the sale, not a promotional offer, and I always know when they are ending, so that I don't miss out. But anyway, not long after, there was email informing me students could get 20% off everything. By this point, I have no money left, so my sister ends up buying it for herself, with my permission of course. hehe. She didn't like it on, and instead of just sending it back, I tried it on and loved it even more in real life than on the website. She let me keep it and I owe her the money. Isn't she just the best!

For my first wear, I decided to wear it with some black leather look trousers, but I will be wearing it with everything. It's so versatile - can't wait to throw it over one of my dresses.





Jumper: asos
Leather look trousers: Ark (old)
Reeboks: schuh 
Earrings: Topshop
Lipstick: Mac - Amplified Up

Have you got yourself a fluffy jumper yet? If not, there are loads on the high street and online, in all the colours you could ask for... it's a must have. 

x

No comments: