Saturday 30 November 2013

How I'd wear #1

How I'd wear Bambi...

I saw a Givenchy style sweatshirt in primark. I bought it but then couldn't bring myself to wear it, so returned it.

I would never be able to afford the real thing, But here is how I would wear it...
Sweatshirt: Givenchy
Jeans: Paige Verdugo
Black Trousers: Balmain
Printed Joggers: Topshop
Grey Skirt: J.W Anderson
Tartan Skorts: Topshop
Cream Skirt: Carven
Black Boots: Alien
Trainers: New Balance 574
Heels: Topshop
Bag: Michael Kors
Earrings and Midi Rings: Topshop
Red Lipstick: Lancome 
Pink Lipstick: Victoria's Secret

The majority of the above, I also wouldn't be able to afford! ha. However we can all dream of how we would wear these items, especially for inspiration when shopping on the high street and online! 

How would you wear yours? 

x

No comments: