Friday 13 December 2013

12 days to Christmas

I can't believe it is 12 days to Christmas! That means in 11 days I travel from Edinburgh to Sheffield to see my family! yay! I actually cannot believe how quickly time has gone since I moved here!

I need to do all my Christmas shopping still. I'm useless! And to top it off I'm writing this blog from my bed as I have been poorly sick. I hate being poorly, I feel like I'm wasting time resting to get better. But if I don't rest then I don't get better! 

I was looking online last night for Christmas jumpers, I didn't buy one in the end as the original one I wanted I can't afford! I love this jumper! Its a good job its sold out or I probably would have just purchased it!


Eleven Paris @ Selfridges

The cheaper one I wanted probably wouldn't have been delivered to me in time to wear to my works Christmas lunch next week. And its just not as nice as the one above, right? I would have just ended up always comparing it and then probably not even wear it! 


Boohoo
Here are a few other favourites of mine that are available - most of them pretty ugly but that's the point, and at least they are festive!

Topshop

asos marketplace


 Amazon
 asos


River Island

Miss Guided

(how nice is the bag! I'm going to see if that is on there website now!)

Feeling Christmassy? I still am not. Maybe it's because I'm poorly? Or maybe it's because I need that Eleven Paris Christmas jumper! I think it's both!

x

No comments: