Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Party Time Again.

Its that time of the year again. Christmas Party and the stress of what to wear to it.

For me it was particularly stressful as it was my first 'head office' party, so I wanted to look just right. And everything I tried on, just didn't look just right. I try something on and I instantly know I want to wear it, so I buy it. This usually happens when I don't need anything or do not have the money! This occasion I literally tried everything on. The below photos were the possibilities and the photos aren't great as they are in the changing rooms whilst I was stressing out! ha. I tried so much on, but these made it into the maybe list.

I was in London for work the Tuesday and Wednesday before the party on the Friday night, so I thought 'of course I will find something in London on Oxford Street, or Carnaby Street or Regent Street.








One good thing room my London trip was visiting this amazing restaurant- Mildreds. See the foodie shots below. I just can't help myself!




What I actually ended up wearing to the Christmas party was a boiler suit from Topshop. And I didn't get a photo to show you! It's from Topshop and wasn't what I thought  I would wear to the Christmas party. But I blinged it up with some jewelry and my gold clutch bag. Glamed it up with false lashes, lipstick and heels! And I loved it! Can't wait to wear it out again and casually during the day! I'll make sure I get some photos next time.  
What did you wear to your Christmas party? Or planning on wearing? There has been so many offers and promotions for the perfect party outfit! I wish I was having another one! 

x

No comments: