Sunday 22 December 2013

Shoes over food... or both!

You know me- I love a shoe!

I have two new pairs to add to my collection.

Fly Girl from Schuh. 


Vans from schuh.


This week I went ice skating with the girls from work and for some yummy food afterwards! We went to a vegetarian restaurant Hendersons. I highly recommend it, the food was amazing and the service great!



This year, I decided to have a little theme with my wrapping instead of just buying novelty Christmas wrapping paper. (I have no idea how I am going to take these back home with me along with two weeks worth of clothes and outfit options for a night out and New Years Eve!!)


On the subject of a night out - I wish I had a spare £50! I do not normally shop in River Island, but I walked past earlier and spotted the dreaded Sale vinyl in the window and thought what the hell, I'm going in! I tried 3 items on, first two were awful! The third - not normally something I would even try on - but I loved it, but as I said, if only I had a spare £50! (This was in the sale too!) I would probably only have worn it the once on the night out, then it would have been added to my 'one wear' collection of dresses! 


Do you have a NYE outfit?

x

No comments: